Header Ads

Seo Services

R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings

R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015)

One of the more notorious albums in the history of vocal music, What a Diff'rence a Day Makes! is the lush session that bumped up Dinah Washington from the "Queen of the Blues" to a middle-of-the-road vocal wondress -- and subsequently disenfranchised quite a few jazz purists. In the song, written by Smokey Robinson of The Miracles, the narrator talks of wanting the phone operator to reach her boyfriend, who is supposedly on the other end of the line, but much to her chagrin, the narrator begs the operator to "put him on the line". The original release of At Last! was issued as a 12-inch LP, consisting of ten tracks, with five songs on each side of the LP. Phil and Leonard Chess believed that James's voice had crossover pop potential, and therefore with her debut album, including "At Last" and "Trust in Me".

R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015) 
Classic Female Blues, Standards, Traditional Pop, Vocal Jazz | Play Digital
320 kbps | MP3 | unmixed | 2015 | 04:10:06 | 572 Mb
Uploaded: ul.to, turbobit.net, hitfile.net


Tracklist:
01 James Brown - Please, Please, Please 
02 Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me 
03 Sam Cooke - Chain Gang 
04 Dinah Washington - Mad About The Boy 
05 Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack 
06 Etta James - At Last 
07 Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite (The Sweetest Girl In Town) 
08 Smokey Robinson - Shop Around 
09 Aretha Franklin - Exactly Like You 
10 Dee Clark - Hey Little Girl 
11 Ben E. King - Stand By Me 
12 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Letter Full Of Tears 
13 Al Jarreau - Ain't No Sunshine 
14 Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine 
15 Marvin Gaye - Stubborn Kind Of Fellow 
16 Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz (Look At His Eyes) 
17 Mary Wells - Two Lovers 
18 Jerry Butler - He Will Break Your Heart 
19 Bobby Bland - That's The Way Love Is 
20 Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You 
21 James Brown - Think 
22 Sam Cooke - Wonderful World 
23 Dinah Washington - This Bitter Earth 
24 Ray Charles - I Got A Woman 
25 Mary Wells - Operator 
26 Barbara George - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) 
27 Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing 
28 Carla Thomas - A Love Of My Own 
29 Stevie Wonder - Down In My Own Tears 
30 The Temptations - Paradise 
31 James Brown - Try Me 
32 Nina Simone - I Loves You Porgy 
33 Sam Cooke - Only Sixteen 
34 Dinah Washington, Brook Benton - A Rockin’ Good Way (To Mess Around And Fall In Love) 
35 Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind 
36 Etta James - Fools We Mortals Be 
37 Al Jarreau - Lean On Me 
38 Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem 
39 Smokey Robinson - You've Really Got A Hold On Me 
40 Phil Phillips - Sea Of Love 
41 Jackie Wilson - To Be Loved 
42 Aretha Franklin - Won't Be Long 
43 The Shirelles - Soldier Boy (Bonus Track) 
44 Chuck Jackson - Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird) 
45 The Del-Vikings - Come Go With Me 
46 Marvin Gaye - Hitch Hike 
47 James Brown - I’ll Go Crazy 
48 Etta James - My Dearest Darling 
49 Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You 
50 Sam Cooke - Cupid 
51 Dinah Washington - What A Difference A Day Makes 
52 Ray Charles - Take These Chains From My Heart 
53 The Johnny Otis Show - Willie And The Hand Jive 
54 Bobby Bland - Turn On Your Love Light 
55 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Every Beat Of My Heart 
56 Aaron Neville - Over You 
57 The Marcels - Blue Moon 
58 Clyde Mcphatter - Without Love (There Is Nothing) 
59 Stevie Wonder - My Baby's Gone 
60 The Temptations - (You're My) Dream Come True 
61 James Brown - Bewildered 
62 Nina Simone - Love Me Or Leave Me 
63 Sam Cooke - Having A Party 
64 Dinah Washington, Brook Benton - Baby (You’ve Got What It Takes) 
65 Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart 
66 Etta James - A Sunday Kind Of Love 
67 Booker T. & The Mgs - Green Onions 
68 Gladys Knight & The Pips - You Broke Your Promise 
69 Bobby Bland - Farther Up The Road 
70 Jackie Wilson - A Woman, A Lover, A Friend 
71 Al Jarreau - Let's Stay Together 
72 Gene Chandler - Duke Of Earl 
73 The Miracles, Smokey Robinson - Money (That's What I Want) 
74 Mary Wells - You Beat Me To The Punch 
75 Stevie Wonder - I Call It Pretty Music But The Old People Call It The Blues, Pt. 1 
76 Carla Thomas - I'll Bring It Home To You 
77 Solomon Burke - Cry To Me (Bonus Track) 
78 Dee Clark - Raindrops 
79 The Crests - Sixteen Candles 
80 Clyde Mcphatter - Lover Please 
81 James Brown - Good Good Lovin’ 
82 Etta James, Harvey Fuqua - If I Can’t Have You 
83 Sam Cooke - Twistin' The Night Away 
84 Ray Charles - What’d I Say (Parts 1 & 2) 
85 The Temptations - Slow Down Heart 
86 Esther Phillips - Release Me 
87 Aretha Franklin - Today I Sing The Blues 
88 Eddie Holland - Last Night I Had A Vision 
89 The Impressions - I Need Your Love 
90 Marvin Gaye - Taking My Time 





R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015)

R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015)
R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015)
R&B Greats - 90 Original Recordings (2015)


Nenhum comentário